Select one of the options to make a secure online contribution
A charitable contribution to Arizona State Parks Foundation is an investment in the future of your parks. We are the dedicated 501(c)3 nonprofit organization committed to protecting and improving Arizona’s State Parks & Trails through advocacy, educational programs, project funding, and building a network of parks & trails supporters. Our purpose is to ensure a vibrant Arizona State Parks & Trails system for generations to enjoy. We engage, expand, and sustain a broad base of supporters who give to, advocate for, and treasure our state parks. (FOUR BUTTONS INSERTED HERE TO FACE DIY FORMS)
FOUR IMPORTANT STATE PARKS NEEDS LIST – MAKE A SECURE CONTRIBUTION ONLINE TODAY AND BE RECOGNIZED ON OUR WEBSITE DONOR LIST
- Bat IR Counter
- An IR bat counter in the sinkhole would allow us to get very detailed bat count data to the minute/hour, and is completely passive
- No bat count data has ever been collected in the sinkhole
- As white nose syndrome approaches and threatens our bats in Arizona, having high-quality data on numbers of bats would be beneficial to tracking the impact of the disease on bat populations
- Bat Camera
- This project would include the purchase of a camera, lamps, computer, and cables
- We seek to revamp our bat outreach programs to include more scientific data and citizen science opportunities
- We plan to install an infrared camera that records the nightly bat outflights from the sinkhole
- These cameras are high quality and video footage can be slowed down to able to identify individual bat species and whether a bat is pregnant
- The video footage will be used to initiate a citizen science project similar to the Arizona Bat Watch, develop additional Discovery Center exhibit, and begin more detailed research projects on bats
- Hummingbird Garden Plants
- The Hummingbird Garden has numerous bare spots and could use new native species of plants
- This will enable our visitors to see a wider array of plants for their enjoyment and education
- Interpretive and Education Materials
- This project would include the purchase, design, and installation of signs, display cases, and program materials
- Create a painted interpretive mural to the side of the large shower building
- Revamp the information kiosk next to the large shower building to create an interpretive area
- Create and install new interpretive information signs to the park
- Purchase interactive materials for interpretive and educational programs
- Outdoor Workout Stations
- Purchase and install multiple outdoor workout stations to provide and outdoor gym area
- Install signage for equipment and proper use
- Interpretive Signage
- Design and install new outdoor interpretive signs at the Courthouse
- Design and install new outdoor interpretive signs at the Ed Schieffelin Monument
- Reenactment Video
- Film a new courtroom trial reenactment video
- Install new technological infrastructure (projectors, screens) to display the video
- 3D Model of the Peak/Geology Exhibit in the Visitor Center
- Creating and installing an interactive 3D model of the peak at Picacho Peak
- Educate visitors about the geology and history of the peak
- Serve as a method for people to experience the Peak even if they are unable to hike the trail
ANNUAL INDIVIDUAL GIVING PROGRAM
A seamless annual giving recognition program for individuals at three different levels. You will be recognized on the new donor honor roll. Annual gifts sustain the Foundations efforts to support our mission to advocate, fundraise and inform citizens about Arizona State Parks & Trails. Become PARK PEOPLE
Annual Donor levels
- Preservationist – $500
- Stewards – $250
- Trail Mates – $100
FAMILY CAMPOUT PROGRAM
The Arizona Family Campout Program is five years old and has introduced more than 600 families to the beautiful outdoor spaces in Arizona through its weekend camping experiences. Arizona Family Campout Program weekends are designed for families that have little or no experience camping and may not have the resources for a family weekend outing. We introduce families to explore the great outdoors! The program is in desperate need of new equipment. Visit our PROJECTS page for more details. A contribution at any level goes to support their equipment replacement fund. You will be recognized for your critical support.
A GIFT IN HONOR OR MEMORY OF
A gift in memory or honor of a loved one is a lasting tribute. When making your gift be sure to list the individuals name, event or occasion in the comments section. Thank you for supporting the Foundation in this meaningful way.
GIFTS OF STOCK OR PROPERTY
We welcome donations of stock, bonds or mutual funds, art or real estate in support of our work on behalf of Arizona State Parks & Trails. Call our Foundation office at 602-920-4505 to discuss the type of gift you are planning.
You can leave a bequest legacy gift to preserve our parks for future generations by remembering Arizona State Parks Foundation in your will or estate plan. Call the Foundation office at 602-920-4505 to discuss the type of gift you are planning.
ARIZONA PARKS CORPORATE GIVING
The Foundation actively seeks partnerships in funding ASPT programs and projects. Corporate Partnerships with Arizona State Parks & Trails are great for business. We welcome partnerships with companies looking to make strategic investments in Arizona’s quality of life.If your small business or corporation has an interest in supporting the programs and projects of the parks and trails system, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Foundation office at 602-920-4505 to discuss how you can partner with us. Company name and logo will be placed on our donor honor wall website page and recognition activities will happen throughout the year.
- Park Master – $10,000
- Park Patron – $5,000
- Park Sustainer – $1000
Our purpose is to ensure a vibrant Arizona State Parks & Trails system for generations to enjoy. We engage, expand, and sustain a broad base of supporters who give to, advocate for, and treasure our state parks.
Recognizing Arizona’s continuing population growth and the increased demand on its State Parks & Trails system, the foundation exists and is authorized as a private, nonprofit organization to build wide-ranging support for Arizona State Parks & Trails.
Why Support ASPF
Arizona’s over 35 wonderful State Parks & Trails are the centerpiece of one of the most livable regions in the country. So popular, we are boasting more than 3 million visitors each year. Our State Parks & Trails system deserves serious support and investment—Arizonans expect this, and local communities depend on it. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 602-920-4505 for more information about any of the opportunities listed. We welcome your support. All donations to Arizona State Parks Foundation are tax-deductible.